• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Taking the BMT's

Scot

Inactive Member
I will be gone for training for about 8 weeks, maybe longer with tech school, but I'll be sure to pop in IRC and say hi.

I had just finished my lagging plot thread and still have work to do for the bug Aeonic race. I know I'm a little stubborn when someone offers suggestions but I'll take any ideas on them when I return.

Hopefully things go well and I'm able to start a career for myself.

Remember most of the battle is psychological. Stay cool and do your best and you should do fine. We're proud of you, Scot!

Hey! Remember that one guy who had aspirations of making a bug race and a bounty hunter plot only to get sucked into the world of the military trainings? Ya, that guy!

Finally out of tech training.

Scot said:
Hey! Remember that one guy who had aspirations of making a bug race and a bounty hunter plot only to get sucked into the world of the military trainings? Ya, that guy!

Finally out of tech training.

Welcome back Scot! You were missed!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back