• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Taking It Back Tank-crew shenanigens number 1

ShotJon

A little OOC fun me and Jimm had out of blue. First looke at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSxBLRs7c-c
And then imagine our friend tank-commander Foss in our tank sitting on barge poking out of hatch, looking for their next LZ as barge crosses the river.

<Foss> "Fucking shit weather!" *Gets hit in the face by swell from the top of his turret and spits out riverwater*
<Wespe> "Why don'T you go inside and close the hatch then?"
<Foss> "I have to watch out or we'll sail right by the landing zone!" *gets hit in the face by more swell* "I am going to be so pissed if that happens!"
<Wespe> "Yo do know that you can look outside from inside right?"
<Foss> "I can't see shit down there!"
<Bargeman> "It's useless captain! Visibility is nil!"
<Wespe> "Any why the hell don't you let sub-crew worry about that? You are a verdamnt tank commander not a submarine captain!"
<Foss> "No co-" *splutters as he gets hit by more swell* "No contact from the forward team, and if me miss this LZ HQ is going to dick around for another day!"
<Wespe> "You do know that Subs can go backwards right?"
<Wespe> "Plus how do you want to see the landing tone when visibiliti is nil. And what landing zone? Isn't this supposed to be mobile base or something?"
<Foss> "If we make it across we send the message that the river is crossable, that and we're the first to the fight. I'll go thro-" *Gets it by another swell, by this time water is pouring into his hatch* "...through anything to get first dips on some juciy trophies!"
<Wespe> "GAH! Water is getting down here! Come inside you idiot!"
<Foss> "I refuse to miss this LZ-" *gets hit in the face by another swell, spits water out again* "Okay, you're right."
<Wespe> "FInally! Come down you big baby so we cen get you dry..... and then nicely warm."
<Foss> *Grunts as he squeezes back into his hatch and seals it. as soon as hes secured it a voice comes over the intercom telling them that the LZ is in front of them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back