• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: Taking It Back Tank-crew shenanigens number 1

ShotJon

A little OOC fun me and Jimm had out of blue. First looke at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSxBLRs7c-c
And then imagine our friend tank-commander Foss in our tank sitting on barge poking out of hatch, looking for their next LZ as barge crosses the river.

<Foss> "Fucking shit weather!" *Gets hit in the face by swell from the top of his turret and spits out riverwater*
<Wespe> "Why don'T you go inside and close the hatch then?"
<Foss> "I have to watch out or we'll sail right by the landing zone!" *gets hit in the face by more swell* "I am going to be so pissed if that happens!"
<Wespe> "Yo do know that you can look outside from inside right?"
<Foss> "I can't see shit down there!"
<Bargeman> "It's useless captain! Visibility is nil!"
<Wespe> "Any why the hell don't you let sub-crew worry about that? You are a verdamnt tank commander not a submarine captain!"
<Foss> "No co-" *splutters as he gets hit by more swell* "No contact from the forward team, and if me miss this LZ HQ is going to dick around for another day!"
<Wespe> "You do know that Subs can go backwards right?"
<Wespe> "Plus how do you want to see the landing tone when visibiliti is nil. And what landing zone? Isn't this supposed to be mobile base or something?"
<Foss> "If we make it across we send the message that the river is crossable, that and we're the first to the fight. I'll go thro-" *Gets it by another swell, by this time water is pouring into his hatch* "...through anything to get first dips on some juciy trophies!"
<Wespe> "GAH! Water is getting down here! Come inside you idiot!"
<Foss> "I refuse to miss this LZ-" *gets hit in the face by another swell, spits water out again* "Okay, you're right."
<Wespe> "FInally! Come down you big baby so we cen get you dry..... and then nicely warm."
<Foss> *Grunts as he squeezes back into his hatch and seals it. as soon as hes secured it a voice comes over the intercom telling them that the LZ is in front of them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…