• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Tarkarians

It's best that we don't speak of them. they are shameful.

A past player created them for very little reason, giving them some.. features that were very, well, stupid, played ONE for a while, then left.

They have been deleted from SARP because they did not fit the setting, nobody was using them, and the reason for their existence was pretty dumb.

Darn thought I completely exfoliated them. Of course neither of those pages had proper Wiki links to them. Well the last traces of the race that shall not be spoken off are gone.

Nashoba.

Well... you exfoliated the top reference, but notice these sentances?

but is also quite a bit more filled in than the normal Tarkarian

Her shoulders are neither as narrow as a Tarkarian nor as broad as a Nepleslian.

, and he was an alien known as a tarkarian

Those all are quotes from the page that are still there, just a hint, you can use ctrl-f to open the find dialog, and use that to get rid of the references more quickly!

HAHAHAHAHA

I like how this guy is uncovering all of stararmy's secret failures :lol:

P.S. Lighten up man its just a wiki and its always changing. There are only so many people that run this entire universe.

Zavenger is being helpful, Titus. He's nitpicking in a good way, not bringing it up to tease us. Your comment was not helpful. It would be suitable for the IRC chat, sure, but not this thread.

Side-note:
Titus Brutus said:
HAHAHAHAHA
P.S. Lighten up man its just a wiki and its always changing.

That is all : )

I really like it when people point things out wiki problems for me to fix. As the admin that knows pretty much everything about the SARP universe already, I do not get to see the site from the perspective of a new person. So when recently-joined members lend us that view of the site and give us their suggestions or comments on things that could use improvement, I am grateful. It's important to me that the site is always improving and that we keep things up to date on the wiki. After all, it's where we keep our shared universe.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back