• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Temporary Employment Option for former Star Army Technicians

Toshiro

To any technicians and engineers honorably discharged from the Star Army of Yamatai and currently in the civilian sector:

I have recently purchased a Horizon-class Colonization Vessel and a Subjugator Landing ship. It is my intent to bring both back up to spec and prepare them for full scale use.

The goal of this project is to provide both a work and living environment for some of the displaced Yamataians and Nekovalkrja who have lost their positions in the Star Army due to the massive downsizing. This colony is designed to only support 25,000, but it is better than nothing and more immediate an option than a city on Albini. Even if it's a drop in the bucket, it's something. The Subjugator would act as the main logistics vessel, transporting masses of people to and from the ship, as well as goods.

As such, I seek experienced technicians and engineers who are well versed on the designs of these vessels. While technically obsolete, they are necessary at this point, and I need skilled people to prepare them for use.

Those who show exceptional skill and experience may be offered a permanent position in the ship's maintenance staff.

Kage Yaichiro

RPG-D RPGfix
Back