• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Thanks for the Keys

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45.8
To: [Takagawa, Hitomi]
Subject: Thanks for the Keys

[External Message Approved]

Hi Tomi, imagine my surprise when I get a random notification in the middle of the night letting me know another keypass has been added to my access chip. Sorry we haven't had much time to speak recently, work has been... you know. Can't manage to stay anywhere with decent signal long enough to sit down and get a message out without some poorly maintained firewall flagging it.

Anyway, does this mean you'll be swinging past Koukotsu II more? We need to try and schedule something when you get back to the sector, got plenty of shore leave banked up (and with my pilots license sorted I'm finally looking into a ship to buy - was debating a second hand Wahoo Interceptor but the cockpit is a bit cramped for my liking, so I'll keep looking.) Regardless I'll try and head on down to Koukotsu II soon, see what Chie and Rie are getting up to, I'm sure they'd love the surprise.

I'd best try to get some sleep, but expect a delivery at some point in (hopefully) the near future, tritium battery should keep it fresh for years but with the distance it needs to go you never know if something is going to get damaged in transit. I went through the correct channels and did all the appropriate paperwork to get it cleared, hope you like it.

Mata ne, Takagawa-Sama

fetch.php
fetch.php
From The Desk of the Fleetmaster

Orchid Fleet
ISS Evenstar

I LOVED them! They just bloomed when I took them out of the stasis capsule right before my eyes!​
And, unfortunately, I will not be coming by Koukotsu much in the foreseeable future, that's part of why I gave you the keys.​
Keep an eye on Chie and Rie as much as you can. They might not seem like it, but they can get lonely, even with each other.​
They're used to having a focal point.​
The good news is the new sector we're based out of is only a little over day's journey from Koukotsu.​
I suppose it's a lot more than that from Nepleslia. If you can't get your own ship, you can just take PAINT from Geshrintall.​
I'm sorry it took so long to reply. Taking command of an entire fleet has kept me on my toes, even if it is civilian.​
I hope to see you again soon, whether it's on Koukotsu, or my flagship, or anywhere.​
Tomi​

RPG-D RPGfix
Back