• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Black Vipers

I don't have information on it, Its pretty much off screen; so you can have it be whatever you want.

@miss_story @Centurion0507 @Syaoran @SmokeEmpress

The Interim to introduce new characters will begin on the 11th. Look forward to it. Things are going to begin picking up here, once we get more people involved.

I really wish I would get an email when people @ my name is there a setting for something like that? I would have been all over this but im a bit scatter brained and stress prone so star army completely slipped my mind. I probably missed a ton of really cool stuff because im a fool. D:

it wasn't till I got an email from Wes about sa that I was reminded. I dont know why Im so forgetful. Do you guys still have space for my character on the crew?

@Semjax
Did you drop him off anywhere or has he just been npcing his job? I haven't had a chance to read through the posts yet.

I just read the wiki I know exactly what He would try to do on his own. He wants to get his hands back on his former captains ship. After months of no luck he might stop in with the black vipers to try and earn some credits while continuing his search.

Last edited:
Hey Semjax, I was wondering what sort of mission the next mission is. It feels sort of awkward just to appear on ship again, I'd be happy to work in some sort of reunion into the plot. Maybe over Private messaging?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back