• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Black Vipers

If you can see Open RP (18+) and a subforum inside the Starlight Lounge that is called The Hot Tub, you have access to the adults-only forums.

Just for your information: there's already an existent organization of renegade Ketsurui Samurai named the "Shadow Vipers" (Kusarihebi-no-kage).

I don't mind a name close-to-similar being used. I just point it out so there's no confusion.

Okay, I'm still working on her, as I have to make the girl seem interesting.

===== Physical Characteristics =====
* **Height:** 6'
* **Weight:** 78KG
* **Measurements:** 35C-24-33

**Build and Skin Color:** Lilith is built for algility with a muscular tall build, with pure white skin.

**Eyes and Facial Features:** Lilith's eyes are large and have no whites, with a ice blue iris and a sliied pupil, her face in a heart-shape, with a thin nose and thin lips.

**Ears:** Lilith's ears have two sharp long tips one going straight back the other pointed at an 45 degree degree angle up from the tip going straight back, she has a bit of white fur on the tips.

**Hair Color and Style:** Lilith's hair is long and uncut, it has a wavy look to it, her hair is mostly black with a few strands of red, blue and white in tendrils at different places.

**Distinguishing Features:** Lilith has three fingers and a abosible thumb, she has four toes as well, lilith has a fluff tail and a lot more fur like hair over her body than human girl should.

Lilith has purely sharp teeth revealing that she is a carnivor, she has a raised heel as only the front of the feet touch the floor.

That's what I'm thinking.

I am on the histroy now, would you like to read it when I'm done, she is supose to be a genetic Creation of a Neko and Gartagen.

I'm having trouble figuring out how much money I should deduct from my starting funds for basic clothing. Anyone know a link that sums up clothing cost. he has very minimal selection. oNly thing that might be worth anything is his jewelry.
And his arachnid silk scarf

I've got my character all typed up. I still have to do a proper drawing of them though. my current one was pretty rushed

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…