• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC The Black Vipers

Alright, with great nervousness I have posted the first post located in the 18+ area

From now on this will be treated as an OOC area, so ooc talk can go here if you desire to! Or want to ask me any questions or such!

Mine is on there, but I have only realised how innocent my character would be growing up on a planet with only her creator/mother a bit into one of my posts.

whatever works I suppose. ^__^

do we know how many crew cabins there are and what size, are they shared. There isn't much on interior layout for that class of ship

yeah I suppose she might but my character would not be too keen about sleeping on the floor

phew I finally managed to do a proper picture for my profile. Still pretty derpy but a lot less half assed rushed than the other one.

Thanks That was my project for today, well aside from pretending to tidy my room up.

I went a bit darker with the hair because our other iroma's already got the fire look covered pretty well.

Well it looks amazing~ and my project today was to 'revise', 'homework' and 'tidy room'. All that was done on the computer creating a new DnD character, playing guild wars 2, Warframe and league of legends.

Nah she's still pretty innocent I reckon
Wasn't really what I expected for a recruitment location but I suppose it doesn't matter because my character's not headed there.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back