• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Black Vipers

The power armors and the LEAFs from Origin can probably do some heavy boarding actions together

Sounds good. When your ready send me a PM and we'll work out how he can come into the current thread.

Alright so, I think we're good to start Episode 1, I don't want to leave @miss_story out because she's on the main ship.

A few reminders though, People still haven't put their characters on both the Crew Page and the Ship page itself...Only Miss Story has. I would request that everyone do that.

And secondly I'm going to start picking up posting again, every 3 days shall be a GM post so you'll have that much time to do your posts.

@Semjax: I've added you to the SARP Game Masters group so you can now access the GM forums.

I just updated the Crew Page with more indepth information on the Cabins, But since we agreed ICly, she's going to be staying in Abigayl's Officer Grade Quarters, I think, right?

Furthermore, Our first Plot Audit is coming up! A few things I've noticed all throughout our plot are:

@miss_story and @Syaoran : Kiet and Daman are not on the Iroma Character Directory, please do so as it does effect our Audit Score. I need Both of you to put yourselves on the Crew Page and Choose a Cabin.

@BloodyScarlet : Lilith should be put in the Yamatai Character Directory, I was a little lost too on where to put her. I also ask that you put some type of Anon art there that covers the picture area.

@Centurion0507 You're pretty much set actually, only thing I need you to do is place yourself on the Crew Page and Choose a Cabin..

Finally all of you should have received a PM to do a Survey, just do that and post in the PM that you've done it when you can.

I'd like all this to be finished before the 18th if at all possible!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back