• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Black Vipers

I was under the impression that the iroma directory was for characters affiliated with that factions society / military that's why he's in independent

I was under the impression that the iroma directory was for characters affiliated with that factions society / military that's why he's in independent
Makes sense to me.

I was going by what other people told me...boo :( Sorry guys. BUT! With that being done everything is done so I can submit the Audit.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE BLACK VIPERS!

Our Audit has been finished...and congratulations to everyone, we made a 104 which means our AUDIT is A+! The highest we can get! Not bad for our first audit!

I've been going through some IRL things recently, and as such I've not been in the right mind frame, i lost my job. I intended to post for you guys this morning, but I can't really bring myself to do so with how much is racing through my mind, I'll have a post up by tomorrow or later today perhaps...if not today definitely tomorrow.

I had a really rough work week, with some days totaling more than 13 hours on the job. Now that its the weekend I should probably be able to post but unfortunately I'm not sure if I can because Its my birthday sunday and I came up to another city to day to celebrate it with my friends.

I had a really rough work week, with some days totaling more than 13 hours on the job. Now that its the weekend I should probably be able to post but unfortunately I'm not sure if I can because Its my birthday sunday and I came up to another city to day to celebrate it with my friends.

That is fine, thank you for letting us know, if you can post great, if not we understand.

I apologize for the lack of a post the last week, I've been dealing with tough things, and will have a post out by tomorrow at the latest.

I think we should refer to the rules outlined on the wiki page for this. It has been three days since the last post, and I feel the pace of the RP is going quite slow.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back