• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Black Vipers

Quite alright. I saw your post and was trying to think of what to do. Not much Belle can do, other than try to keep her assistant calm.

Has anyone heard from Gossamar lately? I've been waiting a really long time for her response. I was sort of looking forward to learning more about their doctor.

Last edited:
Gossamar has been having issues IRL, He's not been on Skype or the Website for the longest of times. I hope he's okay.

Also, from now on the RP will have a Slow Posting speed, with the post coming once everyone posts, or once a week comes, whichever comes first. Also, We will have plenty of new people joining so something else to look forward too!

Post is up!

@Whitehart feel free to post as if you were already there, I specifically placed them in a bar so that your character could be there.

@Kyle Once you're done with Luri'zon, I'll post up the JP as 1.3 and you'll be able to post as if Luri'zon was already part of the crew once that is up.

@Syaoran @SmokeEmpress As you two both know you're already a part of the group so feel free to post whenever you want.

Didn't know that, but then, I tend to avoid bars/pubs anyway since I can't drink due to meds =(

RPG-D RPGfix
Back