• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

The Caged Animal Set Loose!: HE's Baaaack!

WHAT THE CRAP?! ITS YOU!

• They set you loose?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh no run!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nande? BAKA!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Natsumi Yukiko

Inactive Member
*breaks outta cage*

Been awhile peeps, college and work get the best of me. But Im working on my return. *kicks stupid projects around.*

Dumb Math Class making write a report on a Mathmatician.

Natsumi's currently on the Celia. Welcome back.

She is? Good luck to you, sir...

I mean, err, stay! My plot is hemorraging players... T_T

Well, more like a slow bleeding. Anyway, if you want a slower paced RP, Celia's the place to be. If you want action, action, action, then I'd be happy to transfer her elsewhere.

bwehehe... strange that the Celia's descripting promises action, yet the Nozomi has turned into the crazy combat/faced paced running away arc...

The Celia's plot is more like a soap opera. It runs every week during certain times of the year. There's a lot of talking. (I've read too much Fitzgerald.) And once in a blue moon, someone actually does something. Survival rate is pretty high for a military ship.

Someday, I might run a hold-onto-your-spleen bloodfest, probably with another ship. But I'm still learning to be a GM right now. :p

Anyhoo, Josh, let me know your plot preference at your convenience..

Thanks all but in all seriousness-ness-ness *kills echo* Ive just been busy as crap and have limited periods of time online, Im gonna try and make a return here hopefully, finals just ended for me and the next set of classes start! :|

RPG-D RPGfix
Back