• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

The Carthage Project is Recruiting!

RazealK

Inactive Member
I'm looking for people for my little project!
Engineers, Soldiers, Pirates, etc.
I am also hoping to do a JP, if the Mods would allow it once we get enough people!

The problem with recruiting inside of Star Army is that most people already have one or more plots they're involved in. Honestly, it'd be better to recruit new people outside of the community and then bring them in.

Wes said:
The problem with recruiting inside of Star Army is that most people already have one or more plots they're involved in. Honestly, it'd be better to recruit new people outside of the community and then bring them in.
Any suggestions on where I should go then?
I tried 4chan, but they deleted my post, as spam most likely X.x

Don't try 4chan. Brings idoits here. Don't want that. They will ruin stuff undoubtably... Like... The wiki.

Anyway, Advertise if you go to other forums and the like. I mass advertised this at a couple of places as it looked very active, and its hard finding a active sci fi... or a sci fi at all, really. People will come, try and rally them, I suppose.

RazealK said:
Wes said:
Any suggestions on where I should go then?
I tried 4chan, but they deleted my post, as spam most likely X.x
I've never had any of my star army posts deleted there -- where did you post it in, and what did you post? I hate to think you gave us a bad reputation. :/

We have a LOT of 4channers in the SARP already, who are mostly AWESOME roleplayers.

4Chan does look like a bad place on first glance, but it's actually quite a nice place to be once you find a niche. It's like a diamond in the rough.

Although they don't seem to take well to advertisers, furs, attention seekers, chrome spheres, ugly things, or similar people and such.

I'm not sure why they're not too fond of chrome spheres, they might be poking fun at either 3D Modellers or Hanako.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back