• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP (non-canon) The Displaced <Fenyar/Kohana>

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoK

Inactive Member
It's been several years since they came for us. We should have known that sooner or later, the People of the Stars would return to finish the job they started decades ago when they blew up the Temple. Most don't remember it. It was never documented into the Archives so no one would remember, but we are charged with remembering, it is our sacred duty.

We are the Ky'Allou, we are the watchers, the keepers. Back on our home world of Fenyar my people were chosen to be the keepers of history and innovation. We tried to stop the Dy'Unnar from launching the missle to wipe out the humans. We failed then, just as we failed when our sun began to fade out. We could not save our people's history, our technology. We could only run.

We got as many of our people off of the world as we could, but still a painful amount had to pay the ultimate price for our arrogance. Thankfully an unstable doctor of genetics took up our cause, trying to recreate our species with technology stolen from the Nekovalkyrjan Empire. He succeeded, which ensured that we could continue to survive by blending into the shadows of the people created in our image.

But they were not us, they were a bastardization of what we were, what we stood for and protected.

Today, their nation is a farce, a joke on the global climate, just as they should always have been. When you take only the pieces that you want, and leave the details that define something, you get a horrible mess. I can't even stand to look at them, so I moved away from "New Kohana" I live among the allies that I knew in my time, hiding Fenyaro on planets where they can live out their lives without fear of what might happen. Ky'Allou, Dy'Unnar, Sha'Nai, we all have moved on from the life that we had on our homeworld and have found a way to rebuild a small measure of what we knew. We may not be the tech geniuses we were, but with our small collective, we can be happy.

Today is the day we, The Displaced, begin our new lives among our allies, seeking to find the Lost Texts we know are still in tact out there on worlds we once owned. It might be difficult but I, The Wanderer of the Stars, shall lead my people back to our once proud heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back