• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Destiny The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakalwe

Inactive Member
Tanjo unlocked his door and walked through. Upon entering the hall an automated message played.

"Tanjo me boy, I have something to show ye. Come down to me place, or are ye too liver lilied?" Ephesus voice rang through the hall, with a bad pirate accent.

Tanjo sighed, "I'm too busy for this, especially if he's deluding himself to think he's a pirate. Apesael, go instead."

Apesael sighed mentally. He still hadn't quite gotten over his last trip to Ephesus' lair, and didn't really feel up to it. However, he supposed he had to do what he was told.

"Yes sir." It was impressive he managed to hide the annoyance in his voice. He wanted to sleep, or at least rest.

He walked out of the house, shut the door behind him, and began to walk to the lifts.

Elsewhere ....

Karin walked slowly down corridor Epsilon386, heading back to her house's dormitory after being on station during the jump to hyperspace. As she entered the room, her comms headset beeped loudly into her ear, informing her that she had a top priority message. "Karin Marr, Oni Uesama. Ephesus wants someone from engineering to go down to his quarters, along with one of command, to check out another one of his damned inventions. You have prior experience with the scientist, however vague, so I've chosen you for the task. Also, I have been required to inform you that you've been promoted due to your recent actions in resecuring the ship from malicious entities. You've been bumped up to S1, and your previous leader has been moved to another house, also as S1. Congrats on that, and sorry it took so long – bureaucracy."

Karin stood, stunned by the sudden delivery of the message. "Umm... okay, and thank you SC1! On my way..." she said into her mic, then jogged back down the hall to the elevator system.

Apesael came out of the transport module, a quick and painless journey as normal, and walked towards the drop shaft that led to Ephesus' quarters.

"Hey!"

Apesael turned around and saw Karin walking towards him, ears pressed back.

"Hey Karin, where are you heading?" He asked, it was good to see her again, and for some reason he wasn't hearing much of her thoughts, just a light murmuring. That was a relief.

"Ephesus' place," she muttered gloomily, stopping in front of him. "He wants a few people to see something..."

"Conveniently where I am also going. It must be something either important or extremely trivial, knowing Epehesus. Still it's down this drop shaft. If he wants to see us it shouldn't be too bad." He vividly remembered last time. That had not been fun.

"Okay! ... you first?â€

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back