Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

The Great Forum Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have YSS Yui Archive One pages (all).

Phase one is now complete.

If anyone want to grab the OOC forums from the archives, that's cool, but I won't ask you to since there's likely a lot of junk to sift through.

Phase two: Now, to do the same for the Archives forums on this board...kind of lower priority, though, since they aren't going anywhere.

Also, another thing we could use volunteers for is editors to take the stuff we archived and seperate and edit the storylines into easy and fun to read booklets for printing and/or addition to the website.

Phase Two sounds like something I'd be far more capable with than Phase One. If editing needs to be done, I'm all over it. Just gimme a deadline.

Bah, we're missing pages three and four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back