• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check The Green Ocean

Is this an interesting idea to you?

• Yes, I think it will be quite enjoyable.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • It seems fairly interesting. Not quite sure though...

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Not really.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Captain Vaikon

Inactive Member
Hello there. This is just an interest check for a Open RP I am doing, called the Green Ocean (https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/index.php?threads/the-green-ocean.17298/).

It is open to any Nepleslian Military Characters, whether they be Pilots, Marines, Sergeants, Generals, Privates, it doesn't really matter. If you belong to the Nepleslian Military, feel free to stop by. It doesn't really have a plot, and is mainly for character development.

A little background:
The Green Ocean was founded as a Military Bar after Operation Dynamo in YE33, and picked up in the following year at the beginning of the Rok'Veru Offensive. The Green Ocean has become a major military bar in Funky City, one of the largest by far. Members from all parts of the Nepleslian Military frequently visit the Green Ocean, and all are welcomed.

Feel free to drop in at anytime. Days will pass in the Green Ocean, and if you have a plot to go join, feel free to leave and come back when that is done. Like I said, the forum is mainly for character development.

Enjoy your stay! :)

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back