• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

The Incomplete Ant-Like Race

Scot

Inactive Member
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=us ... _and_input

At first I was planning on introducing Ninja Iguanas with interesting ninja like future tech, it still is sort of viable, but I'm kind of liking this concept a little better.

Unsure if anything like this has been done, I have made an insect race that is more collective than hive mind, as I have sort of researched on Wiki (which we know, is only as reliable as the person who wrote the article). Ants seemed to be an actual interesting race to Roleplay, with like 3 ways to communicate.

Probably put it as an NPC race until I can figure where I'll be in 5 years.

I got Vespa from some random name thing about bugs in Japanese or something, apparently it's a wasps' name, it might be changed unless people like it I guess.

So yes, currently this is a concept in progress, if you like it I hope you would help me out, and even if you don't point out the probable flaws that I might not see myself since I am probably in love with my creation.

Meaningful Update!

Added Politics, Science, and flushed out Military. Explained a little what Scents are, but are not very important at the moment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back