• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The International Station

Maybe someone can start a general location open RP for this to get it started. Reading the plot page, it seems like there isn't much planned beyond "have at it, lads!" But successful open RPs still need a good basis and description for people to riff off of. The reason Wes's personnel threads are so successful is because he's always willing to create an in-character presence at the recruiting station.

So from a player and GM standpoint, it'd be great for us to get some kind of seed thread for Pisces in YE 43 that gives a brief snapshot for others to expand on. Something simple like "Pisces is now in Xylar and such and such is what's going on today" would do wonders for giving people an excuse to post. If you build it, they will come!

I have been busy the past couple of days so my apology for the late response. But I do have some RPs planned from a perspective of the Neshaten that I am discussing with @SirSkully :) On the comment of Raz, I got to disagree. The TIS (The International Spacestation) is a location that can be used for diplomatic plots which will post all RPs that are related to diplomatic be placed on the Plot Page. Making 1 thread stating how it is, what is going on...defeats the purpose that multi RPs can commence...

For example...if I start this introduction thread and NDC and Nep are going into diplomatic talks. Then other people might be demotivated to post in the said thread or if people post it becomes one big clusterduck. As said, "Have it at it lads" is basically going...go for it as I am not the GM but the Administrator that keeps the page updated and such.

If by all means this was not how @Wes envision this idea, then I gladly step down and let someone else take the lead :) As I stated in the suggestion thread, I don't mind do the administration part, but GM I won't do for this plot.

I'm very busy as of late so dont have time to start things. But can still join in here and there if someone else does for nep.

Not that i have very many important characters to my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back