• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

The Miligian Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

Inactive Member
Sex: Male or Female

Species: Artificial Lifeform/Ship

Appearance: While their outer hull appears to be similiar to a large artillary shell, their holographic avatar that they use to communicate with their crew. This form is decided by the captain.

Class: Warship/Science Vessel

Faction:

History: The Miligians, the original creators of these ships were destroyed in a horrifying war that also destroyed their enemies as well. After overcoming their grief, they set out to find somewhere that they could be part of a new fleet.

Skills: They are ships so transportation. Sciences and mathematics would be a given.

Wow. This is horrible.

1) The miligians never existed. Period. Sorry, but they'd have to be in the archives and be set back at said time for this to be valid.

2) You give not nearly enough information for anyone to draw a reasonably correct conclusion from this.

3) You can give a ship intelligence, but not life. Your computer has A.I., but it's not alive.

4)
Brian said:
Species: Artificial Lifeform/Ship

Appearance: While their outer hull appears to be similiar to a large artillary shell, their holographic avatar that they use to communicate with their crew. This form is decided by the captain.

This doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

You didn't listen to us at all did you? Or in fact look at the Starship Layout.

I'm not going to go into how incredibly wrong this is.

Really. This doesn't fit into the SARP universe at all. He seems to have ignored us completely.

No, Jack, I may not have been here for a long time but I've been roleplaying for a very long time and I know what I'm talking about.

(Back on topic:)

This thread needs to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back