• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission The Nightshade Stealth Quadcopter

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Only the SAoY version can have Xiulurium. Yugumo version would have Stellarium/Sitearium whichever is appropriate

I removed Xiulurium a while ago, since its a Kaimon/Ascendant product, i mean i do want to let the Star army use it too.

I removed Xiulurium a while ago, since its a Kaimon/Ascendant product, i mean i do want to let the Star army use it too.
FYI it is still listed in the Stealth Heading -

Stealth​

The Nightshade Stealth Quadcopter incorporates cutting-edge stealth technology, designed to evade enemy radar, infrared sensors, and other detection systems. Its specialized coating made out of Xiulurium, minimizes radar reflection and thermal emissions, ensuring a significantly reduced signature and making it incredibly difficult to detect and track. This allows it to operate covertly and carry out missions without being detected.

Best way to handle that is to have a 1A and 1B where A is the civilian and B is the Star Army one, for example. like how tenshi-molly or amatsuobame-mozu.

And Sitearium/Stellarium (probably the less crazy one) are also for stealth.

I made some edits to the page, and would like to humbly apologize for my lack of seeing that.

Any chance of a DOGA or image of some kind?

When i was a little too quick in submitting this, Andrew said he was gonna get get something put together for it.

Don't forget to add art credits at the bottom!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back