• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC The Professionals

MrMister

I do believe we have met the absolute bare minimum of four players to start this things out with @SirSPT, @HotelKilo, @falconsfan08, and @Sebasti Ivanovsky.

However, I do know that @ArsenicJohn and @Rhysis are interested and I will continue to reserve a spot for them within the plot should you two wish to join later on. If you guys don't want to participate though, just tell me.

I am still waiting on falconfans and Sebasti to submit their characters. I am also going to be hammering out the wikis for the equipment, or at least attempting to. Right now only the HRR suit is complete and depending how everything goes, I'll pay someone to draw out the suit along with the other equipment pieces because I believe a visual representation would do wonders compared to a text description. Also it'll be pretty to look at.

If you haven't submitted a character wiki, post them here and I will archive them on the plot wiki page as soon as possible.

Once everything is set and done, I'll create the first post for the RP and we can all head off from there. I hope you guys are as excited as I am for this, it's been in the works of my mind for the longest time, have fun when it starts!

Well due to the fact that falcon has been inactive for quite a while, and hasn't replied to my messages, I'm going to have to remove him from the pool of players for this plot.

I may or may not have to post pone this plot for a while, depending on what happens next and how my personal life is going. I am so sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back