• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Destiny The 'Scrapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
(OOC: continued from 1, 2)

"Thank you, Jôtô Heisho,â€

Khelbaan was a very patient man. He traveled about the YSS Destiny for about 8 hours before finding "the 'Scrapers." He looked at the Scrapers. He thought, "I have traveled across this Ship for about eight hours now, or was it nine? Oh whatever, whats a few more." He sighed, lifted his baggage, and entered one of the Scrapers.

He walked down the hallway, trying to see anything that could tell him if any of then were his. Upon finding out none of these rooms where his, he went to the next floor. He repeated this routine for many hours until he reached the eighty-fifth floor Khelbaan saw a new arrival, who obviously knew where he was going, exclaim something, remove a keycard off his door, and enter. "Great!" Khelbaan thought, "Now I have something to look for."

He continued his search and finally found his room, room 10, floor 99. He put down his bags and he took the keycard and swiped it in the reader. Nothing happened. He swiped it again. Nothing happened, again. Khelbaan was loosing patience. His eyes glowed red and he clenched his fists.

He picked up his walking stick and started bashing the door with it, creating some noticable dents. After a few minutes of bashing the door, he calmed down. He looked at his card again. He was puting it in the wrong way. He swiped it and hurriedly entered his appartment.

"Crap," he thought aloud, "I hope no one heard that..."

He entered his appartment. It was okay. All he needed was some food, he was starving. He dumped his bags on the floor and dumped his items on the floor.

"I need more clothes"

He put his dress uniform away and opened his other bag. Inside that bag were items that seemed to be strange trinkets. In a way they were, but in reality, they were something very different. Khelbaan dumped them all out and started to assemble them.

It took three minutes to finish them, but when he was done, they took on a more definative shape. There were three items he finished. The first one was a large sword, about seven feet long. The second one was a five foot pike that was made entirely of metal. The third and final one was a set of armor that was as black as the night. Khelbaan smiled when he was finished.

"Even though you guys will probably never be used, it's good to see you again boys." He said, remembering the times he spent with his tutors. Khelbaan's stomach rumbled. He was hungry, very hungry.

Khelbaan exited the Scrapers and remembered where he lived. He smiled again. It was good to be home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back