• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Soyokaze

Hey all, it seems the Soyo is 'not' updating for me when new posts are made; as my browser (all three) still show only my post as being the last one (24th) so from now on, if you ping me in a post PLEASE tell me either on IRC or in a PM here so that I can check it out. If I don't respond in a timely matter (usually in a few hours) please poke me about it. I don't know what is causing this problem, as it has happened on the Eucharis.. it seems to only be occurring though in this area of the forum.. at least I haven't seen it occur in the Neshie area.

Might want to just check in on the thread once or twice a day, Kyle. Thats what I do when the forum stops letting me know theres new posts.

Aso try clearing your browser history and cookies.

So, is Chieko supposed to be in the same shuttle as Nenene and Chiasa or no? Didn't quite catch it all.

Chiasa went to the Shuttle not the Fighter

Once she got to the Hangar she queried the MEGAMI for which shuttle, and after thanking it, made her way over. She stepped into the shuttle and looked around to see who was present.

First its this the shuttle Bio's char is using?

Either way solve it IC, or contact Gunny to edit his post. I would prefure in character, as it would allow for more character development. Though it is your call Nashoba.

Let me know when you've figured it out. Chieko and five Nekos are in the Science modded Kuma as far as I know. We also have another Kuma that is more military modded and two Raccoons. Pick one.

I'll give it until Sunday for you guys to have it figured. After that I'll just move on with what I know, whether others show up or not.

Ok folks I have just put up another GM post. With it I'm starting a three day timer. In three days if you haven't posted I am removing you from the plot. I have been really slack with the whole posting requirements, I myself have been to the doctor/ER three times this month. So i get RL taking a front seat to everything else, but if you can't post for a bit please give me a OOC post or a pm that you are dropping for a bit.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back