• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

The SS. Kiroshi

As for the ship: About how many people would make this ship their homes? 4-5? 20-30? 200-300? I think my original design might be a big bigger than what you intended but that can be scaled down easy enough. Also are you talking power armor or 5 story tall mecha?

Story: The crew is assembleing the Kiroshi and running around a QIS ship graveyard looking for parts and tech. Perhaps they run into a few ships who aren't completely shutdown yet?

Kiroshi, as the "old busted hotness," is going to need to have some weapons that are powerful, but not too much for its power systems to handle. I'd suggest the Qel'noran MVD-1 turrets. Check out the NovaCorp Mersina or the Qel'noran/Phoenix Byakko for details. Also, some side missile launchers might not be a bad idea.

I'm assuming the thing lands regularly (the pic made it look about Outrider size), so we might also want to include an automatic anti-personnel gun of some sort on the underside. For power, I was thinking a small anti-matter/matter reactor, or whatever you can grab from an old Minion or Wazu. Anything bigger that that wouldn't seem to fit.

For the interior descriptions, that's where this ship, being unique, gets a real chance to shine. I'm looking forward to those. ^_^

By the way, I'm really pleased how people have come together to work on this new plot idea. It was totally unexpected, but that's okay. It's looking great so far!

How many more people are needed? We have myself, Zack and Ailia. Also will it be post-by-post or JP based? If it is JP based I might not be able to particiapte fully (time differance).

it dosen't matter how many people you have as long as you don't have people holding up the plotline.

Is the ship designed yet? I think we should be able to say what's in our own quarters as we've been in them three years, so would have made it more 'homey'.

I sent the ship discription to Ailia and I'm waiting on a responce.

The 3d model is basically done, though I need a better idea of the ship's size to complete it fully.

(the pic made it look about Outrider size)

A ship of that size would not be able to carry and support mecha.

How many more people are needed?
If you're asking me, three is enough for a plot. ^_^

I think it had room for three rooms, a center lounge/eating area, a bay with four power armors, and a bridge (on the side pod).

The outrider? It bearly had room for the people inside of it. One room, one cockpit, some guns...

And the turret you suggested would be nearly as large as the ship if it is indeed the size of the outrider.

Responding sil vou plait.

P.S. It's big enough to hold the crew rooms and lounge, galley, cockpit, etc. If people live in this thing, it needs to be pretty big. It was built in space, so size would not be a problem to handle. It can land, but wasn't built to. The landing gear were a later addition to the model.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back