• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character The Wayward [Ashtoreth Demir]

Alright glad to see this sheet up so quickly. Let's go over some things and see what we've got.

My first concern is the history, I'm having trouble finding it at the moment but I don't think the Iroma were aware of Yamatai and Nepleslia's existence at such an early stage like they are int he history. If someone knows the year they met please tell us.

As for skills generally I'd like a little more detail on them, they're a little vague in some parts, like technology operation, it says 'some nepleslian stuff' but which kinda did she focus on operating? communications systems? ship systems, basic computer OS or so on. Scavenging and maintenance are the same way, they could do with some more detail into what she specializes in.

The inventory is mostly fine, but that 13000 KD chip is a little worrisome, since KD is an exchangable currency. Makes sure the value of your starting inventory and starting wealth total up to 3000KS in value.

If someone can clear up the history part that would be good as well. I suppose a good portion of her bio relies on the uncharted space between the Astral Cluster and Dawn station, but I figured I would try to explain how she learned the trade language when most of the Iroma are isolated away.

I will be going into more detail for her skills and narrow down what they entail exactly. I finished this at like...1am. :p

As far as I was aware (at least what I could find on the wiki) KD is only exchangable with the Abwehrans (so potentially useless on a place like Dawn station.) 13000KD, which is what Iroma characters start with is the equivalent of 3250KS, so I'll probably just substract some from the KDchip. But if KD is not really exchangable, it would really just be a useless part of her past.
I am usually pretty iffy on the finances part for characters that are not "brand new from the box" anyway.

Well the captain of the Anbruch is and Abwehran acutally, and the ship frequents Waypoint Trade station, so the KD would actually be usable.

From what I recall, though it's been quite some time, the Iroma as a nation weren't really aware of the setting at large until shortly before the first IRC they took part in. The government, and some high ranking military officials were aware, but not much else for most of that time.

@Syaoran

I think I have addressed most of the issues that were mentioned.
I replaced one skill entirely because it became redundant, and updated most of the other skills to be more specific and detailed.
Also I believe I have her finances figured out.
Any of the cards or credit chips in her inventory have been accurately reflected in her total KS.
Most of her money is still in KD form, but her total funds are equal to 3000ks.

Okay the skills are good. However the inventory is still a little off, you subtracted the cost of the pistol which is good, all the solanii works stuff and any equipment that is still operable needs to have it's cost deducted too. Even if it's stolen or such. Just so everyone is starting the same. As for the inoperable stuff you can keep those for free since they're mostly just scrap parts.

Also the IRC Iroma participated in was mentioned, when was that so we can work out the history?

I believe the first one the Iromakuanhe took part in was the IRC of YE34, so about 4 years ago. Before that, some higher ups knew about the rest of the setting, because they'd been observing from a distance, but that's about it.

During YE34 Ash would have still been a captive of the Pirates. So I think that should still work. I should probably add her birthdate.

I'm at work currently, so once I'm at home I can adjust her inventory and funds. Anything else aside from that you can see that I should adjust?

Alright everything looks good to me. They left kinda early, but it was getting captured while at the frontier of Iroma space so I don't really see much of a huge problem with it personally. So I'll give this an APPROVED.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back