• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Wayward Discussion

Yeah sorry about that guys ^-^`

It was fun RPing with you and it was also fun being in a plot by Syaoran! I plan to come back when I can!

Hm, how to explain a Nekovalkyrja coma... @Ametheliana Is it cool if I say it's because of a malfunction? Or would it be better to say her mind shut down because of the pain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe just don't explain at all.

Okay, then Brigid can just say "She's not waking up, I don't know what's happening. I can speculate but I don't know enough about Nekovalkyrja. If she doesn't wake up soon I suggest we put her on IV nutrition."

I'm all for a debriefing interlude. LOL! Ana wants to know what it is they are facing...and have a chance to work on TB a bit.

Would you guys like me to post up episode 5 or do you guys want time to do asides and such? (New post is up too)

Probably gonna be at least me as well...right? I know Ana wants to learn what she can of them herself. But otherwise, yeah...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…