• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

so why don't we start up what ever you have planned Syaoran and those who want to play mad scientist with cloud bugs can keep going

That can work. Did you want to do JP or SP for your thing? I'll see if I can get the post out for the new episode today or tomorrow

SP works better for me as well...and yeah in 4.5 :D

Enansel and I will do a JP for that other aside later...or we could do an SP if you want...

My upcoming character for the Wayward will have to wait a few months. Not only do I need to flesh out his idea some more, but I also want to make sure my schedule is freed up to allow for prompt posting. My apologies for the wait, @Syaoran and @SmokeEmpress. I haven't forgotten about you guys!

@SmokeEmpress Sorry I worded that poorly, you don't have to get into the shuttle, the current plant is to ready the probe in the ship and then push it out the cargo bay into space.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back