• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

@Syaoran Quinn's got questions, but they're not something he wants to bring up in front of everyone xD So maybe skip to after the meeting and we can go from there?

I'm ok with us scooting over towards the planet. Ash honestly doesn't have any other questions : /
I mean, she'd probably ask Janelle some questions once on the planet. But this isn't her first rodeo so.

Anyways, we can probably skip toward everyone getting ready to go down to the surface.

Syaoran said:
Stefan spoke up after Tanja finished. "Now, the atmosphere here is breathable, but due to the moss like nature of the dominant vegetation here, I would like everyone to wear these filter mask, so that they do not breath in possibly toxic spores."

And already we're smarter than the Alien Covenant crew... :)

Post up, will try to post more frequently now that everyone is split into groups. However, make sure to keep a location header at the top, it'll be easier for me to notice where you are and I'll be able to respond sooner.

I apologize, I've been bad about posting. I was hoping Whitehart would beat me to it so I'd have more to respond to, but perhaps mine will kick something off. :)

On one hand I miss The Wayward and Syaoran as a GM and on the other hand, I'm up to my ears elsewhere. Just know I'm thinking of you~!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back