• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

Alright, gonna have the GM post later today so make sure everyone's ready.

Also, for Admins; @Wes @Nashoba
Though the first mission might take a little while to finish, I already have the Ep00 and I'm going to be doing an aside as well when our new player's character is finished so I'd rather have a sub forum so I can keep track of everything a bit easier.

Along with this topic I need these two moved to teh subforum as well;

https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/index.php?threads/first-steps-ep-01.16368/

https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/index.php?threads/a-new-life-ep-00.16291/

As for the name of teh Sub forum "The Wayward" will do, and the description would be "For some their course in life is set out before them but for others they have to find it. Follow your own path and discover what the Kikyo Sector has in store for you."

Syaoran,

I am going to have to defer to Wes. The current policy is that a new plot does not get its own Subforum until after successfully completing a mission.

Otherwise I would knock out your request in nothing flat.

Per your GM's request, The Wayward now has a subforum. You can find this forum under the independent section.

Thank you. This'll make it easier to keep track of things now that there's going to be an aside. I need to Pin the OOC topic now right?

Now that new years is over I'll be picking back up with the post rate. See if we can get everyone paid after not too long.

It's audit week everyone. I will be doing an audit on Friday. Though we haven't had much happen since our last Audit, since only December was between them, the newer players should check to make sure they're listed on the independent character sheet, and make sure you have at least a small blurb in bio stating any changes between pre-rp history and now. Also it would be good to make sure you have either commissioned art, or a placeholder artwork on your sheet as well. If you have any trouble just ask me.

I'll update Reed's history by tomorrow.

On a side note, I have been teaching myself how to draw and I might actually get to draw a picture of Reed.

I so wish I could draw. Unfortunately, I don't know what placement art would be good for Analiese. That's the only thing missing on mine for now, since she hasn't had much else happen to her as of yet!

I've been sick these past several days, and I haven't been able to really rack my brain on some good post for here. Now that I'm feeling better I'll be posting either today or tomorrow hopefully.

@SmokeEmpress , @Enansel
Okay we're at a point now where we can time skip a little to after Ana has taken a nap and eaten. No much is going to happen during that time. Cause the kidnappers wont find them inside Rot Mädchen. Depending on what everyone decides in the Tami group, we could all be on station soon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back