• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Wayward Discussion

As y'all can see, Analiese will take a bit to warm up to. If ya want, we could do a jp one-on-one. Just message me in chat. This way, she'll get to know everyone and not feel overwhelmed!

You can post your JPs before 1.2 is over. Just number it after the stuff and everyone will know it's happening later.

Oh yeah I forgot to post here, but the payment for everyone after finishing the mission:
  • Embel: 400KS
  • Reed: 425KS
  • Hugar: 450KS
  • Shadow: 350KS
Earnings can be discussed in character, they're not public though, but OOCly I'll say this mission, pay was based on Tanja's evaluation of participants and their actions, and not a paygrade by occupation on the ship.

Okay it's plot audit season again everyone, so you know how it goes, make sure sheets are up to date. (That includes adding the communicator to the sheet)

Last edited:
Alright since the discussion part is going slow do you guys want to start the mission? Just list here if you want to buy anything.

I'm fine with that. And not having any funds, nor need at the moment to buy, I'm good to go.

And excited because soon Ana will have her own image!!

Well if you did want something, just know you can ask Tanja to borrow a bit of cash. But yeah, since there are guns on the ship Anna can use, there isn't too much she'd need right now.

Not only that, but Ana has no idea how to use any of the guns...so it'll be interesting when she does have to use one.

@Syaoran I'm all game for starting the mission really since I know the timeline between the end of 1.2 and wherever we're headed next as far as continuing my JP's with others go.

Yeah I'm alright with that. Mostly just Quinn *cough*harassing*cough* checking up on everyone as suggested.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…