• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Wayward Discussion

I'd be ok with that. the only thing Nan would be doing on the way is getting situated and trying to meet the crew.

I figured it would be fun to give the bots on board a little character though you wouldn't really notice unless you can "talk" to their programming or use a computer to interact with them.

I'M BACK FOR REAL THIS TIME! (Hopefully not jinxing myself like last time)

What did I miss? Is there anything obscure that I need to read?

@Cmd_Jackson you missed a bit, first Reed got his pay check 425KS. Then we got three new hires Quinn, Analiese, and Nan. Medic Engineer and computer expert respectively. The team was also each given a Watch Communicator so that they can keep in touch better while on the ground. Now they're on mission to a remote planet, taking the scientist Rulloo around to do research. However due to an unexpected asteroid cluster the ship has been damaged and had to crash land.

You can put Reed with the group since nothing has really happened on planet yet.

Lol we had Hugar flying ICly. WE'll say Reed had some food poisoning and couldn't fly at the moment. That way we don't have to retcon what was there but we can still have Reed with the crew.

What happened to Reed? Did he miss his chance at getting a shot in because he was facing left when they got attacked from thr right.

They got attacked from both sides, but rather than missing his chance, his chance is right now. He couldn't' get a shot in before because the distance was so small that the wolves had to cover and no one was pressuring them, so they attacked before anyone could really realize they rushed in in the first place. However Right now the two wolves are still out in the open and focusing on Tanja and Hugar.

@Syaoran @Cmd_Jackson @Whitehart @Semjax

Sooo;
Lets see if I'm getting this right;
Passenger side; Hugar & Reed (one dead, one injured, one incoming?)
Driver's side; Tanja (one fighting, one incoming?)
Back; Quinn & Nan (???)
Under Vehicle; Ana

Yes? No? xD Trying to figure out where and what Quinn needs to be doing.

The one dead is not yet confirmed dead by GM post but is being attacked by Hugar yes. And Quinn and Nan are kind of in the 'middle' on or around the vehicle, but not yet under attack. And yes there is 1 more incoming from each side.

I mean we have a shuttle, Reed was a pilot in the Nepleasian Star Navy. He was going to ask to take it out for a spin eventually.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…