Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

Not a whole lot, another structure was found, that they're about to head to, but they had to deliver some bones first.

Post up for those on the shuttle, the next post will have stuff for those at the Anbruch as well so don't worry.

Yeah ships not full so ready to welcome any one pretty much. We have 2 computer guys at the moment though so I think that's the only role that's really 'filled.'

Okay, I'll be starting my slow return to activity. What did I miss?

To recap:

A unknown ship is entering the stratosphere and Reed is on the Anbruch to make sure that Analise and Quinn stay safe. Is that everything?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back