• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

The Wolfe greets you

@Aendri Vel Is indeed a Iroma and is Ex-infantry which is how he got the equipment i will be going back and adding a section on why he is no longer in Iroma space tomorrow when i have access to internet on my computer (curently using a phone which makes edits difficult)

Cool. Sorry about the wiki not being as phone-friendly as the forum. It's actually been less than a year since we moved to a forum software that works wells with mobile devices and it's a big help, since a lot of traffic these days is coming from tablets and phones.

Cool. Sorry about the wiki not being as phone-friendly as the forum. It's actually been less than a year since we moved to a forum software that works wells with mobile devices and it's a big help, since a lot of traffic these days is coming from tablets and phones.

For being that new to the forum software this site runs surprisingly well, i am very impressed and enjoy it. :)

@Wes would it be logical to assume that an engineers scanner could show a 3d representation of a machines different parts or does everyone have basically the same technology? If its neither that would strongly discourage the use of races besides those that the rp you are in mainly focuses on.

Some factions having come from a common background have similar tech. Some other factions have acquired technology from the older ones. And there are those that use their own tech. I am not aware of an engineers scanner. Such a device would probably have to be limited to a given faction of you want it to show a break down. A more general one would be a variant of the science scanner. Something that can try to analyze the material something is made of, what kind of emissions it gives off, strength of those etc. That kind of a tool could be used to help diagnose a system or a component. Scan a strut to lock for stress factors or other defects.

What Nashoba said. The Star Army has a detailed set of equipment. If we want to add new equipment, we almost always make a wiki article for it so that its nature and capabilities are publicly stated.

Well I was looking through the scanners and most of them seemed to be only ship scanners or medical scanners nothing really for the engineers that actually fix ships or other equipment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back