• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

The Yamataian Rose

Brian

Inactive Member
I had this idea because I couldn't find any plant life that was native to these planets. I thought this might help flesh it out.

1. Yamataian Rose
a. Description: Similar in appearance to the Mrs. John Laing rose of Earth but with triangular almost diamond-shaped petals. The petals usually number to about forty-seven. Rarely, you might find a variant that has fifty-six petals. Often called the "Rainbow Roseâ€

The only problem is that Geshrin and Yamataian's would almost certainly be immune too. Leaving the only possible target as ... elves and Nepleslians.

Also complete paralysation is fatal - lungs and heart. So unlikely to be used by the police.

Also why would a plant let out toxic pollen while dying? It sounds like something that would have to evolve for a reason.

Besides, Yamatai's nodal system has all but elimated harmful plants and animals (except for the infamous lighting rod tree and its highly charged metallic bark).

I am reminded of the Megaman games, where every fucking forest is filled with biomechanical trees. No matter the series.

What kind of sense do biomechanical trees make anyway? It's worse that that 'technorganic' stuff they tried to pull on us during Beast Machines (the shitty sequel to Beast Wars).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back