• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

The Yamataian WH40k Badges/Banners

Indeed, I wish they had never put a unit limit in. It was so fun building fleet of 80 Heavy cruisers or 200 bombers and hyperspacing them right on top of a mothership (for reference, the mothership died in like 6 seconds to the HCs). Good times. I need to find the disk for that thing...

Hrm it seems in my late night state of mind, I failed to make badges for the Picses Station. Even though they're not a ship, they're apart of Yamatai. So, I went ahead with the patch design Wes put up in the Picses Forum(Since it's his work, he has ownership of these badges too.[I'm pretty sure there's a big discussion the copyright stuff.) Yes, I know this isn't the official patch, but it's what I went on to make it(If you'd like, I'll make a badge out of the official patch when it comes out.) Though let's get to the viewing of the badge!

I'm pretty sure you can tell that the sides are a little rough, but that really doesn't matter when the badges are applied ingame. I decided to go with two different designs since the pisces symbol looked pretty good with out the name border. Here's a few designs(Made an army name for this one too!):

Army Painter
Bonesinger
Guardian

When I started up the skirmish for the borderless badge design, I decided to play a match to see how well Eldar played after the most recent patch. I must say, they are devestating. Though here's a few post-game unit shots(With an army painter shot.)

Army Painter
Warp Spiders(Not actually spiders)
Fire Prism Grav Tank
Wraithlord
Ranger(Sniper Squad)

Now, I know a lot of you may not know what WH40KoWC(Damn, it's even long abbreviated!) looks like in action. To me, it's a pretty awesome game, it's filled with action, destruction, action and blood(and more action!). I'll give you an example of what this is like with screenshots from the battle previously mentioned.

Here's the near-end part of the match, my Eldar army(Marina's Marauders,) are advancing from up the creek, and met resistance from the Alitoic(SP?).

As you can see, resistance is futile.

Then, up the hill we went, my Avatar of Khaine(The big fiery dude, in the first pic) leading the charge. With their defense crushed, the only real defense were just turrets on the Startegic Points(They have flags on them.) The Webway Assembly(Eldar HQ), currently being lit up by a bright light, was my target.

With the Assembly gone, it was only a matter of how quickly my Eldar could move(and trust me, Eldar move FAST.) For some odd reason, my Avatar of Khaine was having trouble figuring out where to go next.

As you can see, my army is clearly triumphant. All that's left are a few buildings.

And there you have it, Total Victory.

Remember, I've got Targas, and I can give them to you!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…