• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

The Yuurei has been retired... So now what?

If there isn't going to be any more RP in that plot, we might want to have the characters "freed" to go to new plots.

Well, my character in it, Camellia is a freelancer who's been hired into SAINT, so unless they actually let people go from that, she'll need to be A) in a SAINT RP, or B ) Given a coverops assignment somewhere on another ship.

The Genei is the only active SAINT plot right now that im aware of. Catch me on irc sometime and we can talk about whether or not it might be something you are interested in.

Exhack approached me with the request to join the Miharu's crew. The problem, though, is that Miharu is currently just about to get going into the meat of its third mission and I really can't afford going through character transfers at the moment.

It did bring up a separate "what if" discussion over making members of the Yuurei's crew turn up as being part of the prisoners whom are on a Daughters of Eve outpost on a planet in the Bowhordia star system. If such was the case, it would establish a resolution on what happened to the Yuurei (ship destroyed and part of the escape pods captured and brought as prisoners to Bowhordia while others not consenting to this might have been retrieved by SAINT).

While I'd be willing to do this, it would require a bit of patience as the Miharu's crew would progress on their mission until they would be able to free the POW in the outpost they are storming. I also have no definite role for any of the Yuurei's crew once they are found, though such might come into place overtime. Soresu has also hinted he might have a different angle to play on the situation if he would be so allowed and regardless, Andrew's permission might be required whatever the resolution would end up being.

I'd like to let anyone interested that I have not spoken to already know I do need an Intelligence officer, and most anyone who was in SAINT service could probably fill that role. This would require being part of the Admiralty Staff of the Fourth. I could find other spots for the rest if needed also, though we are not as cloak and dagger one-ship mission oriented as the Yuurei was, and the Miharu is respectively.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back