• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events There is no Decent Title

Fuzzbucket

Hey all. Good morning.

I regret to inform you guys that yet again life has become wildly crazy. Any time I planned on spending here is coming to a close.

This is something I’ve been battling off and on since college. But now that I’m a graduated adult with a full time job and other responsibilities, being able to dedicate time to things like these grows slimmer and slimmer. Over the years, my stamina and ability to keep up with things like this has been dwindling, and ignoring the reality of my personal situation has only made it worse.

As for Vera and Annelise, anyone who wants to adopt them may have them. They were a great re-introduction to the site, and you guys were amazingly welcoming as always. But I’ve been ignoring the sad truth that I no longer have the capacity to sustain this hobby. I’m not going to retain any of my logins for my accounts, and I’m going to be deactivating my discord as well. It’s something I am unable to maintain decently for what‘s going on in my life.

I wish you guys the best.

Best of luck! Life comes first. And if you find yourself with an abundance of free time in the future, we'll be here!

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time and that you won't be able to continue on Star Army. It's important to prioritize your own well-being and responsibilities, and it sounds like you're making the right decision for yourself.

I'm glad to hear that Vera and Annelise found a place here and that you felt welcomed by the community. If anyone is interested in taking them in, hopefully, they will find the perfect new owner soon.

Take care and best of luck with everything in your life. I will keep the lights on here and you are always welcome to return when the time is right.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back