• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Thiros Codz

Okay there is more history - though if anyone could throw me some more background to tie into --- I am trying to keep him out of the history but tidbits that have not impact would be nice to weave...

So Piloting (Power Armor) is not a skill, hmmm okay I guess I read that wrong - so another question - do you get Fighte (all) or do you have to specify, some of the descriptions of text have it specified but the general skills have it general -- I want to at least comply but would like to konw what the actual skill is, does someone with culinary skills know how to do all culinary aspects? or just one?

In the CCG, it explains that rather than having hundreds of skills under categories and sub-categories (Cooking Apple Pie<Pie<Cooking<Domestic) they instead have several "Skill Trees" that allow for a general knowledge of that aspect.

In that respect, you would use "Fighting" and "Vehicles" for Power Armor.

Not quite, Chigusa. ;^_^

Power armor training comes with basic training if you're joining one of the two major military factions in the SARP -- Nepleslia and Yamatai. So your character's already familiar with the NDI power armor scheme, including the Super Phalanx and the Golem (check the S&M link at the top of the board; it's small).

The skill power armor piloting goes under is "Fighting." Vehicles is used more for ground stuff.

Then the skill should be "Ground Vehicles," as "Vehicles" would include Power Armor, and is therefore not descriptive enough.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back