• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

This crocodile will be here a while.

Hans

🔰 New Member
What do you call yourself? Hans, if there is confusion among the Hans', Krieger will do.

How'd you find Star Army? Through a friend, Shoutout to Nameless.

What interested you in joining? I like reading about history and worlds, and I like writing species and worldbuilding in general, but I also really like using alien species for characters so this seemed like quite a good fit.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? On discord yes, but on forums not familiar at all.

Any previous experiences you want to share? No specific experience, but I might take a while to respond, I apologize for that ahead of time.

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Male
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Both
  • Military or civilian characters? Military; Though I do like the calm both before and after the storm, so retired military or... Becoming civilian sort of stories.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Aliens, though I don't know if the anthro line is crossed with Lizardmen and such.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Never really done anything on starships, so more than happy with both options.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Real time; Forums I am very unfamiliar with and I fear that might cause issues with my participation and could cause annoyance for others.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2 (I presume this means crass language and swearing and whatnot)
  • Violence: 2 (I have a vivid imagination and a weak stomach, anything to do with bloodveins just make me shudder)
  • Sexuality: 2 (I am fine with 1 and I am fine with 3)
What's something cool you'd love to RP? I don't really know, I'm just happy to be here but nervous about the act of RPing itself. I guess getting to use a lizard. Lizards are cool. You ever heard a crocodile bellow? That's cool.

Welcome to Star Army! I hope you like what you see! Thanks for joining in the meeting last night. If there's any question you have or help you need, don't hesitate to let ask me or anyone here!

YAY NEW FRIEND OwO

*gives Welcome Tomato* (c)=w=)/ 🍅

Welcome to the site, In the Discord I am the resident Waddle-dee

on the site I am making my own race and character though I will likely try to make a character of an existing race soon as well to RP a bit more in the game world (=w=)/

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here (=w=)b

Welcome to Star Army! I am the resident ginger chaos gremlin/secretary. If you need help getting characters or other ventures started let me know, I'd be happy to help! Lizards are definitely awesome and my favorite is the gila monster 💜 Is your favorite reptile the crocodile or do you have a favorite lizard outside of that?

Welcome german crocodilian friend!

I do mechs, mutants, and marines. The three big M's of a healthy RP diet. If Big stompy mechs or marine combat action ever entices you feel free to hit me up at some point! If not I do hope we end up RPing together at some point anyway~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back