• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP (non-canon) Tiavareth Safety Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSharp

Inactive Member
A bald Nepleslian man with red eyes appears out of the darkness, striding across the metal deck. He wears a yellow NMX officer's uniform with a saber at his side. From the opposite direction, a Nekovalkyrja walks calmly forward in a red hakama and white yukata. At her hip is an empty scabbard, clicking softly in beat with her sandals. They stop mere inches from one another, making the height difference obvious -- the Neko must look up to meet the Nepleslian's eyes.

"Speshurblax?" The Neko asks.

"Hina?" The man asks.

"Is it safe here?" Hina asks, not taking her eyes away from the red-eyed man.

The man gives a curt nod, then turns his head to something in the darkness; a light blooms, revealing Sarisaka from the Tiavareth's bridge. She is seated in front of a synthesizer keyboard, and at Speshurblax' look nods obediently, and begins playing.

In unison, Hina and Speshurblax begin clapping their hands over their heads.

"S!" Suri calls, emerging from the darkness in NMX Prisoner Garb

"A!" Basil, in similar fashion.

"F!" Ringo, as if she had never been killed.

"E!" Kiri, with a wink.

"T!" Riko, Rika, and Randa in happy unison.

"Y!" Saionji, appearing from where Hina began her walk.

"Dance!" Speshurblax and Hina together.

♫"We can dance if we want to,"♫ Haruglachi, waving his tentacles and weaving his body from side to side with the beat. ♫"We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine!"♫

He disappears, and the image shifts to a well-lit room with tile. Hina has changed her clothes, and wears a short white skirt, swishing her hips with the beat, flashing white panties. Atop, she wears a white dress shirt, white tie, and white business coat. Her hands are on the collar as she moves. ♫"Say, we can go where we want to. A place that they'll never find."♫

Kiri moonwalks in, wearing a similarly white schoolgirl outfit and holding a white fedora with a red band to her head with her hand. ♫"And we can act like we come from out of this world. Leave the real one far behind."♫

The two girls begin dancing with eachother, smiling. They move with the beat -- live it as they dance. Three Star Army Nekovalkyrja appear behind them, standing atop bleachers, from left to right appearing on the three different levels. ♫"We can dance."♫

Tammy grabs Kiri, materializing in her volumetric form wearing nothing except a red bikini. She tips her in the dance, replacing Hina and holding her out with one arm. ♫"We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance they're no friends of mine!"♫

Speshurblax replaces them all, walking the streets of Kyoto using a black cane as he does. He has a Star Army Neko on each of his arms. ♫"We can go when we want to. The night is young, and so am I. We can dress real neat, from our hands to our feet and surprise you with a victory cry!"♫

Tammy materializes before him, and the Nekos on his arms let go, shocked at her appearance. She holds her arm out, palm up in a 'stop' gesture. In unison with Speshurblax, she sings ♫"Say, we can act if we want to. If we don't nobody will. And you can act real rude, and totally remove and--"♫

Kiri does a cartwheel between them, crushing her fedora in her hands as she does ♫"--I can act like an imbecile!"♫

The Star Army Nekos from the bleachers lean out over an apartment building, looking down at them all. ♫"We can dance. We can dance. Everything's under control."♫

Riko, Rika and Randa come from behind, shoving them aside to be seen ♫"We can dance! We can dance! Doin' it pole to pole!"♫

Hina is back on the tile with two Star Army nekovalkyrja wearing her same outfit. ♫"We can dance! We can dance! Everybody look at your hands."♫ They clap as they say 'hands'.

Speshurblax, not to be outdone in Kyoto, grabs Tammy and begins dancing with her -- bumping past the two neko that had been holding his arms earlier. They sing ♫"Safety Dance. Oh, Safety Dance. Yes, Safety Dance!"♫

Ringo runs out of an alley, shoving Speshurblax and Tammy away. ♫"We can dance if we want to. We've got all your life, and mine! As long as we abuse it, never gonna lose it -- everything will work out alright."♫

Suri and Basil bob their heads at eachother, practically touching noses behind Hina back at the tile. ♫"We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine!"♫

The world blacks out. Hina appears with Speshurblax, back in the original metal room. ♫"I saw, we can dance. We can dance. Everything's under control."♫

Haruglachi again, holding the nurse he had tortured and shaking her around, yelling in dismay. He sings: ♫"We can dance. We can dance. Doin' it pole to pole."♫

The three Nekovalkyrja, back on the bleachers with their arms wrapped around eachother, grinning from ear to ear. ♫"We can dance. We can dance. Everybody's takin' the chance!"♫

Back to Hina and Speshurblax as they dance; now everyone is around them, also dancing and clapping.

♫"Dance.
Safety Dance. ♫
Yes Safety Dance. ♫
Safety Dance. ♫
Let's Safety Dance. ♫
Yes, Safety Dance! ♫
Safety Dance. ♫
Let's Safety Dance. ♫

Safety Dance... ♫
Safety Dance... ♫
Safety Dance... ♫
Safety Dance!" ♫