• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Titan

I'll come up with a mock inventory very soon.

I'll come up with a mock inventory very soon.
Oh my god thank you so much. You have no idea how thankful I am.

It would had been so, SO easy for you to just look at me as some random newby that doesn't know what theyre talking about and immediately disapprove this whole thing.

Lijosu will remember that...

Also the Second Chance Salvage Company is very interesting.

It seems that if that was how the Faulkner's got their hands on all this sw33t l00t they would of had competition (not sure if I should be surprised, to be honest.)

Iโ€™m glad this is working out, lets keep it rolling! Whatever items you think work, give me a shout!

Going back to skills, things like gaming can be in technology operation as youโ€™ll see my character has in their skills:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:saku_hana
But you want to have board gaming? Put that in arts and vocation imo

Anything still not working for you?

I'm going to have to say no to the Abwehran items. It wouldn't really make sense in character for this character to have gotten access to military items, and there are civilian replacements for all of these items.

• For the suit you can go with this or this and I'm sure there are still plenty more other options
  • The knife, I'm not sure there are specifically premade vibro knives besides that one, but there is this page where you can make your own.
  • And the gun, well there are many replacement firearms that can be used.

Thank you, Syaoran. You're always helpful!!

This system is overcomplicated. I seriously don't understand why I can't just list skills since that's essentially what I'm doing by following the requirements anyway. But requirements are requirements I guess.

I'll edit the inventory later.

Do you think that I should be more clear that compared to other soldiers Titan is ridiculous, so that people don't get salty when their characters lose to an 11 year old? Or is that mostly irrelevant.

Of course I don't expect her to win every fight but I get the feeling that people are going to seriously underestimate this character to the extent that it could be a lethal misunderstanding, that translates from OOC to IC. And of course Yamatai is Yamatai. No ones allowed to beat them and all blah blah blah Yamatai is the best and in no way a broken, tyrant-like government just waiting to be overthrown and so on.

just in reference to the PVP you mentioned, as far as I'm aware PVP is not super prominent in most areas of the site and it would be something agreed on by players involved kinda like how FM's or GM's have to discuss with their "enemy" if there is PC fighting as opposed to PC vs NPC so to avoid salt rain I believe you'd be looking at just explaining it to whoever you decide to fight and coming to an agreement with them.

I seeeeeeeeeee. I need to raise my expectations a bit then. I'm thinking like this is the crappier roleplayers Ive been in where arguments would start about which person's mary sue is stronger.

well we have the DRv3 for that mostly although I'm not going to go starting anything on that topic, but for the most part that system dictates which equipment is stronger and such but it is also determined by GM's of plots for any special circumstances if that makes sense

Edit: people arguing over who is stronger is probably why there is so little pvp which means we dont have to worry about comparing our characters to others

Last edited:
For the most part when you are in a plot, your character will be fighting enemies the GM controls, not other players' characters.

For the most part when you are in a plot, your character will be fighting enemies the GM controls, not other players' characters.

...Huh. This changes my view of this completely.

I thought that factions occasionally had battles and stuff but I guess not.

if occasionally you mean every blue moon then sure XD as you put it Yam is the top PC faction and the rest don't really fight yam or each other because they all have moderately good relations plus it's a hassle for players and plots if they get interrupted, there is a big battle coming up but it will be yam vs the enemy NPC faction.

Inventory is done for now. https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:character:titan#inventory_finance

Though I'd like to talk about one of Titan's toys. Kayo.

Meta suggested to me that I should make one of her dolls a plush aardvark in reference to something apparently considered "not canon" which I don't fully understand. But it sounded cool and interesting, if not a bit cryptic so I went with it. So... What's up with the large aardvark in Kaiyo?

Apparently its meant to be some sort of bad omen...?

Last edited:
Even I don't really know and I'm in the plot, apparently a character got scared by an aardvark plush in an RP sometime and now there is the non can giant one on the site or something?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ