Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

To: Chiyo Iemochi From: Donvan Black

SirSkully

🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
ye 40
To: Chiyo Iemochi, CEO of Iemochi Innovations & Sales
From: Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

Dearest Chiyo, I was wondering if perhaps you could pull a few strings over there at IIS to maybe get your friends at Galactic Horizon access to one of your laboratories within Yamataian space - that would be lovely.

Yours always,
Donvan Black

Last edited:
To: Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

Darling Donvan, it'd be a pleasure to find a place for GH to bed down with us in Yamatai, so to speak.

Currently we're renting space on a station you can squeeze inside, a snug fit for the request at hand.

I'll be sure to pump the required info down the pipeline so you know where to send your kids to (that's what I call my subordinates).

Faithfully
Iemochi Chiyo

To: Chiyo Iemochi, CEO of Iemochi Innovations & Sales
From: Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

Sweestest Chiyo, I knew putting all of my faith in you was a great idea and I'm glad things have panned out the way they have.

I might have to come by again to show my appreciation in person, I know how tactile you can be and I'm always down to visit my favourite little ray of
sunshine.

Vehemently,
Donvan Black

RPG-D RPGfix
Back