• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

To: Contactor From: Dovanok Agent 009

Dragon_God

RP Date
YE 42
Encrypted Message Received.
Decrypting...
Decryption Complete.
File type: Audio with transcript in Opšti.
Translating to Trade.

Playing Audio Log: Note - Voice is augmented and distorted deeper.

"Hello Contractor, it brings me to great dismay to inform you that Dovania is no more. A civil unrest causing nuclear strikes world wide had placed the entire planet of Xuno into disarray. Unfortunately, there is nothing but chaos. Kuvexian privateers have already started a planetary take over, kidnapping and enslaving Dovanoks wherever they can. As of the moment, the planet is still in heavy resistance, data analysis states that they will be in an act of war for the next 11 months. However, that is all they have. I am requesting a meeting with you as soon as possible outside of claimed nation space. As entrusting the Yamatai Star Empire and their allies is not advised. Also note that the Duskarian Conclave is now an official enemy of Dovania after they broke their defensive alliance, and did not send aid. I wish to continue further Dovanok operations until the government of Dovania can be found again."

A small message is typed below not stated vocally.

[Respond back as soon as possible Contractor, your 'promised person' beckons.]

@HarperMadi

Last edited:
Decrypting...
Decryption Complete.
File type: Audio with transcript in Opšti.
No voice modulator detected.

My name is Susan Kosača. I am director of personnel and logistics in your chosen contracted company. Your primary contractor will be en route to the encoded coordinates, below. Dovanok operations shall continue as contracted.

We are also dispatching a modified freighter, the IRA Eyesore, with Eye III stealth technology to assist in evacuation attempts.

We are sorry for the loss of a beautiful home. We will do everything we can.

END OF MESSAGE

Decrypting...
Decryption Complete.
File type: Audio with transcript in Opšti. Encrypted Coordinance of current location added.
Decryption of Messenger's location in progress...
Translating to Trade.

Playing Audio Log: Note - Voice is augmented and distorted deeper.

"Hello Contractor, in regards to your response, we are, pleased. We look forward with further cooperation. It is, regrettable to hear about your loss, let us hope we can save Kyzu before anyone can take over or intervene."

Below a small file had been added, within is a hypothetical idea and template for a forward operations team. One specifically designed for infiltrating and destroying targets.
Code Name: The Dishonored

RPG-D RPGfix
Back