• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To: Iemochi Seinosuke From: SARA

Ethereal

Banned Member
RP Date
5月 YE 43
STAR ARMY RESEARCH ADMINISTRATION
HEADQUARTERS, KYOTO, YAMATAI

Taii Iemochi Seinosuke,

We have reviewed your submission to SARA regarding the Innovation Award scheme. As your invention is a past one, we are evaluating this under the retroactive rules.

It looks like your invention has not been previously given for open production by the Star Army, but it appears you have filed consent papers for your MAW invention to be adopted by the Star Army. There's some conflicting paperwork as to whether we ever received these designs in the past anyway, but this clears that up regardless. These were indeed developed onboard the YSS Kaiyo I and tested in the field during Star Army missions. It appears the current patent holder, Iemochi Chiyo, has consented for the transfer of designs. I've informed Star Army Logistics that adoption can be done as they wish. In any case, in our eyes you have passed the requirements for the awards regardless of how widely the designs are to be adopted.

In light of this, the following will occur:

1. You are awarded a platinum Type 35 belt buckle from the Research Division.
2. Anastasia Barlow is awarded a gold calliper from the Engineering Division.
3. You are awarded a gold calliper from the Engineering Division.
4. You are awarded a lapel pin from the Testing Division. It appears you field tested other equipment than just the MAW while aboard the Kaiyo in any case.

Additionally, you have requested to be assigned to the Research Division. This will be executed and you can expect your first project soon, if you don't provide one. You may wear the Research patch if you desire.

Signed,

Chujo Iemochi Feyani
Director, Star Army Research Administration

P. S. I hear you're well, brother. I can't wait to see you some time.

@Pancakei credit for ya birb too

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back