• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [To Katsuko-Taisho and Hanako-Shosho]Prototype Sidearms

Toshiro

TO:
Ketsurui Katsuko-Taisho (7SF)
Ketsurui Hanako-Shosho (1XF)

I have recently completed and submitted a prototype NSP to KZ, which is currently being strongly considered for mass production and as standard issue equipment as the Type 33 NSP. As you both are trusted friends and have engineering skills in your own rights, I'm sending two of the twelve Type 33X NSP prototypes to you in custom colors. Please send me your impressions of them. I use official channels to communicate since these would be considered restricted to SAoY personnel.

These firearms add a Burst Mode which is used the same way as the full auto mode as the Type 28 used, in an effort to bring the SAoY's firearm more in keeping with that of the NMX Type 31 Sidearm I've secured and studied from salvage. They can also carry small items inside the grip, even including a small amount of explosives for blowing apart door hinges in an emergency. The NSP even has a function for giving things like the communicator power from its own magazine.

fetch.php

fetch.php

For Hanako-shosho, I elected to use the gold of the Type 28 NSP Ceremonial Type you also carry, and mixed it with some Ketsurui Red in the grip. For Katsuko-Taisho, I used your personal colors. I have one as well, in my own light blue and white.

On a separate note, congratulations on your promotion, Hanako-Shosho! You've earned it after all of these years of work. I was worried about if I deserved to be the same rank as you when I was promoted, but it seems that I don't need to worry about that concern just yet!

Kage Yaichiro-Taisa
YSS Densetsu (NF-S7-01), Flag Aide
Hotaru Star Fortress Production Bay Seven, Yard Master
Seventh Fleet, Chief of Engineering for the Fleet

fetch.php

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SEVENTH STANDARD FLEET

YSS Densetsu.

To: Taisa,Kage Yaichiro

OFFICIAL

Thank you. I will give you a review on its effectiveness and functionality as soon as I have had a chance to test it.

Signed,
Ketsurui Katsuko, Taisho
Commander, 7th Standard Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back