Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN To: Ketsurui Michiko: Reconnecting.

Tyler

Inactive Member
Dear Michi-chan,

I miss you, I know it’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other and everyday I wanted it to be different but sometimes you can’t control what happens in life. I had wanted to go with you to the private school, but someone (I don’t remember who now) said that it wasn’t possible. And I was promptly dismissed from the Ketsurui clan. But I’m still doing work as a samurai within the military, perhaps one day we’ll be able to meet again.

I’m currently onboard the YSS Asamoya btw.

But enough about me Michi-chan. I want to know about you, how’ve you been doing? Have they been treating you well at the school? I bet you’re awfully popular with the others there and have many friends. After all, I imagine you’ve grown into a beautiful young woman, time must’ve been kind to you. Trust me, I haven’t changed any since the last time you saw me, though I upgraded to the NH-27 body as a samurai.

I’ve never been good at writing these things, never know what to say or explain. But I hope you’re doing well and that you receive this in safety.

And it may sound old and overused but… I love you like you were my own little daughter still Michi-chan, I still remember the days at the palace still though.

---Anzai Saito

RPG-D RPGfix
Back