• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To: Ketsurui Michiko: Reconnecting.

Tyler

Inactive Member
Dear Michi-chan,

I miss you, I know it’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other and everyday I wanted it to be different but sometimes you can’t control what happens in life. I had wanted to go with you to the private school, but someone (I don’t remember who now) said that it wasn’t possible. And I was promptly dismissed from the Ketsurui clan. But I’m still doing work as a samurai within the military, perhaps one day we’ll be able to meet again.

I’m currently onboard the YSS Asamoya btw.

But enough about me Michi-chan. I want to know about you, how’ve you been doing? Have they been treating you well at the school? I bet you’re awfully popular with the others there and have many friends. After all, I imagine you’ve grown into a beautiful young woman, time must’ve been kind to you. Trust me, I haven’t changed any since the last time you saw me, though I upgraded to the NH-27 body as a samurai.

I’ve never been good at writing these things, never know what to say or explain. But I hope you’re doing well and that you receive this in safety.

And it may sound old and overused but… I love you like you were my own little daughter still Michi-chan, I still remember the days at the palace still though.

---Anzai Saito

RPG-D RPGfix
Back