• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SACN To "Mini-Neko" in starship roles, including YSS Takamagahara: Starship Design Query

Toshiro

To: Current and Former NH-12/NH-22M/NH-33M in starship roles, including YSS Takamagahara

I find myself brainstorming various methods and concepts for starship design as of late, and recently realized that if a vessel were crewed entirely by NH-33M that it could have smaller accommodations and make better use of supplies for longer. This could allocate more room for armaments, systems, armor, and even invert the maintenance conduit/deck design concept; provided proper accommodations were made.

This would likely require a power armor-like system which a "Mini-Neko" could employ to do things like maintain a vessel's full-size components, but shrinking down assorted rooms and interfaces could prove beneficial. I would like to receive input on how best to make accommodations for NH-33M in such a role. Is one huge nest preferred, or a bunch of tiny nests, or NH-33M-sized furniture? Do NH-33M desire a scaled-to-match living and work area, or would such a thing be offensive?

I have heard that accommodations for NH-33M have been made on the YSS Takamagahara (NB-S10-753) and would like to know what was liked most and least about those efforts as well.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…